Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-22-2018, 05:35 AM

Default Vinyl t-shirt printing

Hey,

I have a lot of cousins and that comes from having a lot of aunts and uncles from both my parents’ sides. They live in Calgary. So, I don't get to see them often. We are planning to celebrate grandpa's birthday on a grand scale. He is the one person who has the most significant and strongest influence in our lives. Throughout our childhood years, we learned countless lessons he taught us. Celebrating the fabulous 70th birthday is frankly a joyful occasion for us. Now, the whole family has a very special reason to gather together.

Everything should be done quietly because we want it to be a surprise for our grandpa. Actually, we don't have much time. We have a plan to decorate the home with grandpa's old photographs. We have collected a few photographs and it's ready for printing. My sister suggested wearing uniform t-shirts with grandpa's photograph printed on it. Now, we are in search of shops providing vinyl printing in Toronto. Will it be so expensive to print photos on t-shirts? We want it to be the best. We are looking forward to your comments and suggestions!