Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2019, 10:56 AM

Default Taking legal action against Talcum powder companies..!!

My friend Clementine's mother had passed away recently suffering from ovarian cancer. She had only her mother, and her father had died a few years back. We came to know about her mother's disease only a few months before her death. Her health condition was certainly worse at that time. Doctors couldn't help us. She used to tell Lisa about some kind of discomfort, but she ignored it and kept saying it will be okay. We used to advise her to consult a doctor. As she doesn't like to take medicines, she didn't make an effort to consult a doctor. Her medical report shows that the cause of cancer was the use of talcum powder. We have already heard some cases of cancer due to the usage of talcum powder. We truly need to do justice for her. We wanted to file a case against the company of talcum powder. My friend lost his mother, but there are many more sisters, mothers, brothers to be saved in this world. As a small step towards them, we are planning to move on with legal action against the talcum powder company. We found various law firms which handling the talcum powder lawsuits, but we are totally unaware of the law procedures. I know, this forum has many experts from the various field I hope someone here could help us. If anyone could explain the legal procedure and possibilities of claiming a lawsuit, it would be a great help for us.