Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2017, 06:37 AM

Default Some useful tips for your bathroom!!!

Bathroom cleaning is a daunting task. But if you know some hacks, it will help you to save your time. All we need is a sparkling and germ-free bathroom. All the homeowners should know some tips and shortcuts to make the cleaning easier.

I am here with some ideas which I usually try:
i) Tiles and showers: Vinegar solution helps you to clean the moldy shower tiles and grout. In a spray bottle, take some amount of vinegar solution and spray it on your tiles. For tough stains, baking soda solution is the best.

ii) Bathroom mirrors: Shaving creams are good for a shining mirror. Apply the cream on a wet paper towel, rub it on your mirror and wipe it off.

iii) Clogged drain: Pour hot water and baking soda down the drain. Vinegar is also a good solution to clear the drains.

iv) Showerhead and faucets: The same vinegar solution can clean the shower head and for the faucets try rubbing shaving cream for a polished look.

v) Toothbrush and soap holders: Dishwasher is always good for cleaning and sanitizing the holders.

vi) Hard water stains around your faucet and closets: Scrub with bleached soaked cotton coil or vinegar soaked paper towel all around to remove the dirt and grime.

vii) Throw away all the unwanted things and makeup products that are expired.

Always make a checklist before cleaning to make the task easier and handy. For more tips refer this article http://www.dispenser.com/blog/organi...-light-bright/. Hope you all find it useful.
Old 09-27-2017, 10:57 AM

Thanks for sharing this.
Old 05-13-2018, 04:27 PM

I clean the shower head with lemon juice. It is necessary to put the juice on the surface of the shower and wrap the food film. If you leave it at night, everything will be easily washed in the morning.