Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2018, 04:37 AM

Default What about constructing a home tennis court?! sounds normal?

Hey, We have a huge front yard along with a driveway. I'm from the Peel region. I live with my grandchildren. They are fond of tennis. Elder boy Georgie represents the school team he needs to practice every day. It is very difficult for him to travel to Mississauga town daily. So I'm planning to set up a clay court here like I hope clay courts won't cost more! I can only spend the optimal amount for a small clay tennis court construction. One of my neighbours suggested me an agency in Mississauga for the same. I have done a little research on them and felt they are pro builders.I'm not sure whether they can help residential clients, though I'm pretty much impressed with their previous works. I haven't yet consulted any agencies for this. I don't know about the pre-procedure of a clay court construction.! My question is- Is it a good idea to construct a home tennis court, is it worth? Please tell me if it sounds like an unnecessary investment! What are the requirements of a yard to build a tennis court? Do we need to get planning permission for a courtyard? I'd be grateful for your thoughts about this. Many thanks!