Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Cell Phone Talk > TELUS Home Services & Devices
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-20-2017, 07:26 PM

Default Why is not so simple question?

I have been with Telus for a long long time , unfortunately lately their support has suffered. I do not know if its the retaining qualified people or training problem.
Why poor support ? why not transparent with services availability ?
I am moving to a new location in Langley , gave a month notice and they said its all good , no issues but call closer to date to finalize the move off all my services. it has for the most part been misinformation and broken promises !
After 3 weeks on the phone and by the way the support techs say they will call you back in a few days or what ever as a follow up , and they never do , its a false trust tactic and a quick way for them to get you off the phone thinking your issue is in the right hands.
well that's my rant , but the end result could have saved me the time spent on hold and the promises and hope i had in Telus.
here's the bottom line , Telus does not have the infrastructure in place ( means no more ports left, maybe there may have been same a month ago when I inquired about this , but thats another story!) , and does not care to put any in place is my guess. I guess its time to check out the competitor and forget about being loyal to Telus after all the Future is competitive ,not friendly!

More...