Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Buying, Selling, Wanting > Cars
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2008, 04:31 PM

Default 1969 SS396 El'Camino

Very nice driver quality, and possibly the best looking, and best running 1969 SS 396/325 ElCamino on the road today. The 396 L35, M20 transmission, and 12 bolt posi (3.55's) are all #s matching, and datecode correct. Datecodes: Engine: TO221JA Tranny: P9B12A, with partial vin# Rearend: KF0130 Cars build date:02D I need to make room for another collector car, so this one needs to go. It runs real strong, and is a real head turner. Compared to what I have seen on the road, and at various car shows in years passing, it is very nice. She is not a trailer queen, so you wont have to be afraid to take her for a cruise whenever/whereever you like. I have collected alot of fond memories with this SS. Some of the options include: Power steering, AC, front disc brakes, (standard for SS) YA coded SS wheels, bench seat, factory AM radio. Just installed new upper and lower radiator hoses, a new battery, fuel pump, alternator, 3 core radiator section and cap, and pulled and reinstalled the fuel tank, after having it hot tanked. A brand new set of reproduction (period correct)heater hoses, and tower clamps come with the car. Selling as is, with no warranties. I have described this SS ElCamino to the best of my knowledge. The buyer is responsible for all transportation arrangements and costs. Please call or email me if you have any questions. I have many more photos that I can send out. I will only communicate with serious parties who live in the U.S. and Canada. No tire kickers or want-to-be buyers. Thanks! WILL LISTEN TO ALL REASONABLE OFFERS! $15,950.00

I won't be logging into this site very often, so if you are interested, the best way to get in touch with me would be through email.

guyinthestates202@yahoo.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg z101%20036.jpg (93.6 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by L35 : 03-17-2008 at 06:35 PM.
Old 03-17-2008, 06:29 PM

Oh my that car is beautiful! BUMP for u!!