Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Eating Out and Dining
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2012, 11:27 PM

Default Sunterra Market Keynote - Worst Service - Several Occasions 200 12th Avenue S.E

Do not visit Sunterra Market keynote . 403-261-6772

keywords
Review, Poor Review, sunterra, calgary, Sunterra Market Keynote, ripoff, waste of money, poor service, price, rude service, 403-261-6772, www.sunterra.ca

I’m never public about matters like this but the management at Sunterra Market Keynote, specifically 200 12th Avenue S.E., have been useless and plain out rude.
Me and my wife were very eager to have Sunterra market-Keynote open. We always visit before the hockey games. If the service is not ok it is very poor. Yes we do pay for the “gourmet” foods that can use a lot of taste. Yes we get the common rude cashier, rude chief on second floor. But we continued to go there. We had a horrible experience one evening (Valentine’s day) it was not even busy. After waiting 40 minutes for our food at Sunterra Market Keynote, we asked for a manager someone did come out, without a name tag and told us to go somewhere else if we do not like the service. This was of course without any reason.

I shall no longer visit anything owned by the Price family. Phone calls were never returned nor emails. We’re not a couple to use profanity or anything, and may mother’s soul forgive me for what I am about to say, but Sunterra Market – Keynote – Go Fuck yourselves. That is for the public embarrassment and causing a scene for me and my wife. Do not visit Sunterra Market and Sunterra Market Keynote Calgary

Sunterra Market
Keynote
200 12th Avenue S.E.
Calgary, AB T2G 0Z7
Phone: (403) 261-6772
Fax: (403) 261-1629
E-mail: keynote@sunterra.ca
Catering: (403) 261-6772
Grocery Delivery: (403) 261-6772
www.sunterra.ca

Last edited by alandbetty : 02-28-2012 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Review, Poor Review, sunterra, calgary, www.sunterra.ca