Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > General > Tech talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2018, 04:06 PM

Default I need a app developer

Hi, I am developing an app and I need to creat App Icons. How can we do this if we are blind?

Please let me know.

Thanks.
Old 05-04-2018, 12:19 PM

Hello. Are you still looking for a way to create App Icons? If yes, please let me know a bit more about what you are doing, such as are you working in xcode and, if yes, what version of xcode are you using. Also, is your app targeted for a certain device, such as iPhone or iPad? If you're not using xcode, then please let me know what tools are you using to make the app I am a sighted mobile app developer (new to making mobile apps accessible) and may be able to help you think through a way to meet your goals. Or try contact Eulerr and ask them what they'd do https://eulerr.com/project/cat/ios-developer/
Old 06-18-2021, 07:19 AM

Default re

Hiring the services of developers is the most important task for a business unit. These services of developers are so highly in demand that you have to be very careful while deciding all factors. If you are confused about hiring DevOps services then you can take the help of the consultants for hiring their services at their best experiences. As we know a business unit can not in all fields in production as well as in technology. The responsibility of tackling the technical work is with the experts who can take the help of the best web designer or developers for creating a wonderful interface of the application of the business. These days DevOps services developers are in full demand. Their services are not easily available. They are most proficient in the area of the technology world. But before hiring their services you must know which kind of developers you need for your business. This help can be provided to the business unit by this page in this area. You can visit this website for once if you want to hire their services and I am sure you will be satisfied with their services.
Old 06-22-2021, 06:28 AM

Default reply

If you are searching for an app developer, you need to consider several points. First of all, it is a developers' experience. Then, their reviews.
By the way, what kind of app are you developing? On demand app development has become on a high demand. Maybe, you are also in trend.
Old 08-15-2022, 06:18 AM

From this article people can get all knowledge of the usefullnes and working process of app developer. If anyone interested in hire these developers you can do by read this article. So I want say big thank you for the writer of this post. Now we should draw attention on the adjective finder online tool. This is creat to use for schools and kids that faces difficulties in choose and find adjective words. I have saw good results of how to identify an adjective in a sentence that's why I explain about its bnefits for students.