Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > New Calgary Things
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2017, 08:14 AM

Default Have you ever radically changed your life?

Have you ever radically changed your life? I worked for a long time remotely from home, and now I'm asked to return to the office again. But I'm used to working at home, I have my schedule, my organization. I'm not sure I can return to the office.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:40 AM

I've been a housewife for more than 5 years. When I went to work it was completely different from my daily routine during these 5 days. It was difficult for me to adapt. I couldn't sleep properly, I couldn't concentrate on work, even the simplest tasks were difficult for me. My psychotherapist recommended that I take nootropics, here https://nootropicboost.com/buy-best-nootropic-stack/ you can learn more. It helped me cope with all this. When I got used to my new life, it became easier for me. Now I'm a good mother, my beloved wife and successful department head.
Old 05-13-2018, 04:38 PM

Three years ago I went to work as a freelancer. Instead of working in the office, I travel and rest a lot.
Old 08-30-2021, 11:21 AM

I am very outgoing and I love to have fun. I am willing to try anything once. I am here hoping to find that special someone to share my life with. I want someone who isn’t out to play games or to hurt someone.
Previously I had problem, can talk about my research about*monocrystalline vs polycrystalline solar panels*for hours on a date, one day i even said to beautiful lady -**Pay attention to whom your energy increases and decreases around. That’s the universe giving you a hint on who you should stray from or stay around.*The girls just can't stand these discussions about physics and leave. LOL