Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2018, 06:55 AM

Default I recommend single room

I don't think that I'm an antisocial person. Last year, I had an experience in Vancouver. I shared a room with a student. Even though the rooms are comfortable and spacious, it was very difficult for me to stay with her for a week. She doesn't even take care of her belongings. She uses to throw the wastes in the room. I should have to clean the room. If anyone planning to share the room, I think it is better to share a room with your friends or colleagues.
This time I booked a suite hotel room in Vancouver. People share the rooms since the rooms are quite big, spacious and less cost. But we don't have a privacy if we share a room. A single room might not be spacious, but we will get some space alone. If someone is planning for a shared room, I recommend the single room.

Last edited by Medeiros : 04-11-2018 at 06:57 AM.
Old 04-19-2018, 07:55 PM

Three stars hotels are quite common in Italy, I'd rather say that most of them have three stars. But don't be confused about that - three stars in Turkey and three stars in Italy are quite different. Surprisingly enough, the comparison is not in favour of Italy. A three star hotel in Italy sometimes has quite a humble list of options available - sometimes no clean towels, sometimes a Wi-Fi you have to pay for. Anyway, there are some hotels that lack such drawbacks. The full list is available here - https://rome.us/where-to-stay/3-star...s-in-rome.html . Don't worry, it's not so bad as it seems and you will have your clean linen anyway.
Old 05-14-2018, 06:58 PM

I understand you. I can not live in the same room with another person.