Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2018, 09:52 PM

Send a message via AIM to CatinBox
Default My wife cheating on me?

Hello, I live with my wife for 5 months, she is 9 years older than me. At first everything was fine, and then it began. Basically when I work for days, it seems to me that it changes me, with whem it communicates from the opposite sex. I think that mu wife hides from me somthing. When she does not answer the phone, then immediately my thoughts start to climb, saying she is walking with someone or something worse. And so constantly. Then I start telling her everything, she starts talking "When I can manage, if I give you all the time, I do not even have time for myself". But I still thinking that she cheating on me. Or something worse. I don't know what to do at all, to stop acting like this. I understand that this is wrong. And i don't know how to fix it by myself. Maybe i'm wrong. Maybe it just in my head? Why am I winding myself up? It's so hard to live, i'm morally tired. I just want to know the truth.
Old 07-31-2018, 10:13 PM

I do not want to upset you. But here you need to be sure. You know, I, in fact, believed in everything in my life, and this turned out to be a punishment for me ... In order to make sure of guesses, you need to see facts with your own eyes. If she hides something, she will never tell you the truth. They are women, they behave like this. I advise you to background checks australia and apply to good Private Investigators. Even if you do not have proof now, they will be after!