Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Buying, Selling, Wanting > Services (Offering & Wanting)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2018, 10:59 AM

Default Can anyone suggest best designs or ideas for my new workplace?

I am Karl. I own a restaurant in Edmonton and soon I am planning to start a new one in Calgary. I had a collection of regular customers in my restaurant. Variety of food, taste, hygiene and restaurant interior are our specialties. Most of my customers are from Calgary. So if God bless me, soon I can own a restaurant in Calgary too.
One of the attracting features in my restaurant is the arrangement of windows, which gives an outdoor visual treat. You will get a direct view of the kitchen and food preparation. You can enjoy the food with the scenery of the garden and an artificial waterfall. I got services from one of the window installation company in Edmonton. It is our practice to collect feedback from customers. Of course, everyone mentions about varieties and taste of food. Also, they thank me for the happy and pleasant atmosphere.
Now, I am searching for another variety ideas for the new restaurant. Can anyone suggest best designs or ideas for my new workplace?
Old 07-16-2021, 03:18 AM

Can a commerce student do designs for an online company? I studied in Calgary and received a bachelor's degree with college helper essaydune writing https://essaydune.com/college-essay-help/ and now need help with the best business plan writing service for my startup. Corporate restaurants encouraged bad behavior from guests by comping meals for silly reasons, this attracts more guests who are out for a free meal and could not care less about tipping for good service. Every single restaurant is only open from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m., since minor labor laws say they have to be done by 10 p.m., and they need time to clean up.