Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > General > Tech talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2018, 12:50 PM

Default Espresso Machines

Hi, I work as an office assistant at a reputed company. Our office has espresso machines for the employees working there. They have got one on every floor(5 Floors). Recently, one of the coffee machines stopped working properly, the management tried fixing it, but, the coffee is not as good as it used to be after fixing it. The coffee has a sour taste and doesn't taste good at all. So, our management has decided to change the coffee machine on the same floor. I am responsible for upgrading to new commercial coffee machines from Canada. I’ve asked the employees working there to know, which one they prefer. Most of them suggested Jura E6 and E8. And some suggested Jura Z6. Holding the responsibility to replace it with a better one. I am in the pursuit of finding the best commercial coffee machine in Canada, as our requirement is almost equivalent to that of any coffee shop in the city. I have got the following propositions from my colleagues... Which one do you think I should order.??? Which one do you think would be apt for office use??? I don’t want to disappoint them, as sometimes, this one cup is the only thing that keeps them going... So any suggestions????