Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Health and Wellness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2012, 02:46 AM

Angry Personal who work at the Alberta Childrens hospital

We depend on ACH alot they give great care to our daughter most of the time however on several occasions their care is far from perfect. I am starting to share our story out of frustration with the health care system and the people who run it.
Currently our daughter is recovering from surgery. From the beginning I feel I have been miss led, I have received contradiction information from the hospital. No 2 people at the hospital will tell you the same thing twice. Im fed up and frustrated. I am confident that Im not the only mother that feels this way about the ACH.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:40 PM

Send a message via ICQ to alleo

you should make a BIG deal about this . calgary nurses can be really mean.
Old 11-08-2016, 04:17 PM

I do hope that your daughter is absolutely ok. I had eyesight issues too. I’ve seen a lot of doctors, and many of them advised different things and gave me different perspective. This information overload got me confused. I went to Australia on business and spent half a year there and they recommended me a good clinic: http://benconnell.com.au/ where I did my laser eyesight correction. First of all, I liked the doctor, he described the entire process to me in detail, and in terms I could easily understand. Second, I loved the personnel – they are very friendly and considerate. This helped me not to freak out before the surgery because I was sure they’ll d their best.
Old 12-05-2016, 02:24 AM

Thanks for sharing.
Old 11-22-2017, 07:16 PM

I understand that much depends on the amount of money that you have for treatment, but I prefer private clinics. I prefer private clinics because there are better doctors and more modern equipment, for example my doctor has such modern equipment https://bimedis.com/search/search-it...rapy-equipment in sufficient quantity for patients. It's important for me.
Old 05-16-2018, 10:02 AM

How do you think, when can you need simple game ideas? In what situations? How about taking care of your baby while your wife is doing something else? Check out some playing ideas and then, I`d say, you`ll be ready for anything connected with entertaining your baby! You really should be, I assure you!