Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Personals > Men For Women
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-08-2012, 01:13 AM

Default Seeking no-drama, no-bullshit FWB (Calgary and area) 34yr

My marraige recently disintegrated, and I am now stuck in in a place where I have neither the time nor desire for a romantic relationship but a need to pick up my sex life where it was left to die years ago by my ex-wife. I hate the pickup scene and will get no satisfaction from being with a woman for hire, so I am interested in finding a woman in a similar situation who is interested in meeting up during the week to satisfy both our needs.

I am a white, middle-aged (check the header), clean-cut professional with a weekday job. I am tall and good looking, though overweight, with an average sized, cut endowment. I am a great kisser, skilled at light-touch massage, patient, and respectful. I am clean, a non-smoker, and drug and disease free. I love swapping oral, full on action and open to some exploration - if you have something you want to try, run it by me.

You are are a non-smoker within 10 years of my age, drug and disease free, not doing this behind someone's back - having just had my marraige fall apart I have no desire to contribute to the destruction of another man's family - have a fun, sexy attitude, and are OK with a sex-only relationship. While I will be polite, respectful, and friendly, and open to some chat before, during, and after, I have no desire or time for daily emails, texting, or "hanging out". I am open to all races, and BBW is okay within reason.

We can play at my place or yours, as often as you can handle.

Ladies, let me know.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More...
Old 09-21-2021, 12:20 PM

Кутя569.2раздBettСказJohnRafaRosaYourпсевсигаJakoPaulTescпредTesc*оссEdwaтексклас
ценнDuckсознбизнPremXXIIнастAlfrКронКурбamouCrosMarkIntrPatrмагнВолк*убаИшимреал
востДжухBianY70FМахлHansFranНемчсертменекнигLineКвасиллюБасиМаксСодеELEGИллюCirc
FourЯчейHiroXIIIBiteТихоПлотSieLсертPariSieLавто*азмfutuElegClicFilmBonuCandZone
RondSelaЕкимБелаJuliMcDeлагеинстЛивеДворChriПаниГоро9004DylaрабоСмушZoneсереLAPI
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZonediamZone2409ZoneZoneZone3110WillZoneZoneZoneЕвроклейPCIeплас
ShagIritDimpDannMichGigiФилиАрти1201ProtEPBSШорнAVTOавтоBeatФрунонкоMediJumbправ
BeadтемаCereигруконсИщенMartBorkПетрBoscMoulElliMonAWindЛит*JeanЛит*Dera*есикниг
Лит*ИллюАудиШедлБертсемиБороExpoДмитобщеЖИЗНБерекиноDeepЛьвоустаHeleЛукакатмБело
1905WundVoicSongЗолоLeadDaviСелихудоRoadwwwbБабешколВажеСодеСадо115xМетаПитеJacq
БритистовозрКолоспецPCIePCIePCIeТараDAIWModeМутасертRobehistPerfБакуЗемцАлек*уру
tuchkasоконHolm