Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2018, 11:26 AM

Default Do anyone have an experience?

Hey friends, you might have come across many situations where animals become a real nuisance to our properties. We use different methods to get rid of these animals. It can be harmful to both wildlife and human life. It is not an ethical method as it might cause pain to the creature. Many household fires are caused by animals. Chewing of wires can lead to an electric fire. I think if we apply a proper remedy, we can prevent animal intrusion, and thus save money. I strongly believe that animals are also part of our ecosystem and they have the right to live on the earth. So, if they are a real nuisance, we should remove them without affecting their life.I am very interested in gardening, My plants are regularly destroyed by some pest animals. I felt bad when I saw my garden. I was angry with animals and I used animal removal services in Hamilton. If we disturb their habitat, they will occupy our deck, garage, and attic. The concerning part is that it not only damage our house, but it affects our health too. Animal removal services arrange a better place for them and it will not be a nuisance if handled properly. Do anyone have an experience?
Old 04-26-2018, 05:08 AM

I had a similar experience. Raccoons used to climb the roof of my house frequently. They broke the chimney. We sought the help of animal removal services for removing them
Old 05-14-2018, 06:56 PM

I love animals and are always glad to see wild guests in my garden.