Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Cell Phone Talk > TELUS Home Services & Devices
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2018, 09:00 PM

Default Windows 10 Xbox app server blocked

ok. so this has been driving me nuts for a few days now. I usually game on my xbox and PC. now ive never used a game from the MS store with the xbox app on the pc so i never had issues. But i been trying to play through the app this week and cant play with any of my friends.I tried all the xbox support solutions that are computer based issues and no luck solving my problem same with the 100s of google searches that range from removing adapters in the device manager to syncing date a time on the pc lol. so i go to check the network settings on the app and get this.

https://bhzof35755.i.lithium.com/t5/...e?v=1.0&px=999
Now the app runs pretty much like an xbox and uses the same stuff while gaming online so you can do crossplay etc so when i game on my xbox i have that running on a static ip and portforwarded accordingly on the router. so i have no issues there. I also have my PC on a static ip but that didnt help. and i cant portforward the same ports on my pc too the router wont let me because my xbox is using them. Ive tried using a DMZ as well and no luck. I have to think its router issue though because i checked my other pc and my laptop network settings and get the same "server blocked" issue.I am at my witts end with this and cant figure it out and was hoping some other telus users were having similar issues anyone? lol oh and im using the Actiontec T3200M modem/router. anyways any help would be appreciated because im lost AF right now.

More...