View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 04:37 AM

Default Single 31 yr old man....Life is good!!

So how do I put this.... here is a little info about myself

I am a 31 year old man, who has dirty blond hair, with soft blue eyes and an athletic build. I want to meet up with someone... go out for dinner... maybe just desert and coffee with someone who can be themselves and hold a conversation for longer than 30 min!! I really enjoy dining at interesting, specialty restaurants that this city and world has to offer. As well, I love to just stay at home and cook dinners, sipping on wine, and indulging deeply into my passion for music! I enjoy all genres and styles of music, from jazz to classical to hip-hop to country and some great rock and alternative. I am the type of man that looks forward to catching up on each other's day after work. I also enjoy laughing...at myself....and yourself... about the little things in life....no matter how quirky or silly they may be!!! Travelling, music, golf, photography, and family are my passions in life that keep me smiling and being down-to-earth everyday. I am hoping to share these values of my life and create new moments and memories with that special someone. I completely love my job... most of the time it is physically and mentally demanding; which is something I crave (... a challenge!). My work allows me to be somewhat flexible in my personal life, and I am just wanting to share my time with that amazing someone. LIVE...LOVE...LAUGH.... that is what life is all about!! ......So I am just trying this online thing to hopefully see what happens and maybe meet someone special... and if not... then a friend is always good too. Life gives us paths of all sorts... and my path right now is trying (online) to find a woman to spend some time with.

I am far past going to the club or bar scene. A few hours at a quiet pub playing darts or pool is always fun... But if you still look forward to the weekend and finding out which of your friends is throwing a party or what everyone is doing... then... I don't want to waste your time or mine. Be an indivdual and create the good times yourself...or with that someone who interests you.

I have put myself out there.... IF you like what you read.. and seem interested...then I look forward to your reply!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Barbados 2010 019.jpg (2.15 MB, 13 views)

Last edited by ConcreteWine : 04-19-2010 at 04:56 AM.