Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > General
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-06-2021, 06:57 AM

Default Raise hand with shortcut not working

As stated I cannot use shortcut ALT+Y to raise hand after updating to 5.6.3. Every else command works but not that. (I have scanned macros and it IS working) Just Zoom does not pass it through. Manually pressing raise hand still works.

Is there anyone else having the same trouble?

I am using Windows.
Old 10-27-2021, 06:23 AM

Default Raise Your Hand in Zoom on Windows

Hi Miracle, as you are having difficulty in using the shortcuts and having trouble with raise hand not working error. There are different methods through which this can be done like reinstalling the keyboard driver. To do it, launch the Device Manager by right-clicking on the Start button, and choose the option of Device Manager. Here with the Device Manager opened, you will see a list of options, so just look for the one that says Keyboards, press on it to extend, then right-click on the Logitech keyboard device name. You will now see a context menu, so just press on Uninstall and move on from there. After that restart, your computer and you will see that Windows 10 will reinstall the keyboard driver via automatic processing. For more solutions to resolve this error tap https://appuals.com/raise-hand-zoom/ now.