Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Buying, Selling, Wanting > Cars
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2019, 09:25 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to peachyessay
Default What's the cheapest car to run?

I mean in terms of insurance, tax and fuel; what do you recommend for a family of three?
Old 08-17-2021, 10:35 AM

The key factor that you didn't mention is what kind of budget! You can consider an electric car, here you will clearly win in saving on fuel, the biggest cost will be to buy it. If from ordinary cars, I would recommend you to consider the toyota prius. You will have good fuel economy on it due to the hybrid engine, it is quite reliable and inexpensive to maintain. It is not a big tax on it, one of the smallest, if compared with competitors. Insurance is also inexpensive, especially if you take into account the fact that now there are many aggregators who have a database of sites and you enter data on the site, and then you are offered different insurance companies with the best conditions and then you just choose the best for yourself! And plus, as a rule, all insurance companies are verified in such cases and you will feel completely safe, for example, I use this site here and I can vouch for them Bestcarinsurancewsa.com !
Old 02-28-2022, 04:55 PM

Default What's the cheapest car to run?

I would recommend you to consider the toyota prius. You will have good fuel economy on it due to the hybrid engine, photo studio rental near me it is quite reliable and inexpensive to maintain.