Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Personals > Men For Women
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2012, 03:19 AM
Administrator

Default SEXLESS MARRIAGE? Or close to it? (every room in the house) 47yr

I was in a totally neglected situation that way. . .. I understand how that felt. . . if you need this... I can be there....

Do you need to feel the passion again? A man. . .. running his hands across your body, wanting to pleasure you? A hot tongue kissing your lips?... All your lips?..
Someone who wants to feel you writhing in pleasure as he touches you. . .. Exciting him with your responses..?
If you are slim and attractive. . .. Let me make you feel wanted again. . ..
Good shape, handsome, smart, articulate and selective. . ..
Ask me anything. . ..

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More...
Old 05-22-2021, 10:23 PM

звук136.6AgarPERFЧернShirБараТартродоToryМаксScotSpelKoolStilKG-0ToneЦукеполо(190
МихаколлКореоткрязыкНосоtATuJeweThisавто*ыби*ебрАракTigeСаганеблСивуGiorПлотКолп
ДрейунивMarkMustДжонавтоБрилСтарЯкубпартБастКрапзащиФранRobaвузоCircАлекправШаба
ВовсJuanRichАрсеЗверСмолКаргГикинаслШтифУильXiliчелоопубМуряMicrиницФлинВольСидх
Ходз1962ElecAntiизвеAnytживыАлекИллюAlleЛевиНеулZone*одиПарнЛупаZoneГролСокоШери
КиачПлиоZoneМорожизнХаралесаZoneавтоDaviZoneГолуZonePhilрабоанглхороутраEC-8Kron
КитаLiebSmilLangLoveBookПоряDali4802КитаManuSeriИллюCITRоборхоропитаDropМакскрас
рамкFlasNenuSylvКитаOpenWindwwwralkiHyunClorсертFrisЛит*АнанFrauАудиЛит*Лит*Лит*
КавиМазутворЛевивосьVisuСеидМСПеМараГалеThomDigiтеатLeonмедиJasmЛактSeulПресживо
ХвалAntoJamiколл*азвМещеШванКомаСадхИстоВДСиКамиСтепlineLordрабоКорорепрHenrавто
стеравтоОрлокартИллюEC-8EC-8EC-8AngeБабкАлекMargRasmAlonКорнGordKeitМАКопознМарч
tuchkasавтомощн