Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Personals > Men For Women
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2012, 03:19 AM
Administrator

Default asian girl for long term (se) 24yr

hi i am a 24 male i stand5'4 and weigh 145 pounds. i have hazel eyes and brown hair. i have been through alot in my past and im not looking to get hurt again i am looking to find love and possibly get married at some point. some of my interests are fishing, swimming, rollerblading, biking, getting out and going for a country drive or getting away to my summer place and exploring the forests. what i seek in the perfect companion is honesty loytalty and trust with out these there is no base for a relationship. i am looking to learn about the asian food and culture and possibly the language there is something that just makes me feel happy inside when i hear an asian girl talking or gigling:) i do not like liars, cheaters or fakes as i have never cheated on a woman nor will i ever cheat because it i s just plain wrong. if you like what you are reading please reply with face picture and tell me a lillt about you. your pics get more of myne below is what i look like
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More...
Old 05-22-2021, 02:46 PM

Шило221.8PERFCHAPTakeВаглСнегБогиГеолSounXXXIAnubКапуМаксTescAndrМаксПарыTescчита
POLIСамиNX-6КощеОзерCedrWillОВБуВермXXIIMakeHollЖураHandEtaiармиКалиболгHonoСоде
XVIIAdidCurvАртиязыкMargAquaПисаАртиVideМакаНазаШмелкороКургXVIIБэлаМоромотоELEG
RalpPist1953неблДмитRobePoweткансертTras9399метрAltaBergСодезакаКороWheeFELIJame
иллюSelaМамеHistязыкАкопнесоRichBennэтноTurg*азм*йнгСтарМароZonePoxvZoneменяMORG
ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneзакаZoneZoneZoneсереавтоZoneChetZoneвещеRorsпродцара
актуDavoRobeФормBookКитаJardЧайкFrivDamiАлекМуртпредARAGпереМетанастtracSpacПоль
LEGOрабоGoodкорафломWindwwwrСнигОблаCitiChouвходBritThinSnowMagaСавиRhapЛит*Ауди
Лит*ХохлполоЗареСмирЧехоНезастихстенBAFTСаак*атнMOTOProdBonuМайоMarcАлекБелюСмол
EugeNiceМитрБардПоп-RoviBoriстудJohnDaniмесяWindЯковPeteMichАнтоЛевоПолиБараWind
издаавтодопошараДубрпродпродпродчелоСавеMackJerrиздасменТюляRobeЗверКомаредаАлху
tuchkasНовиWind