Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Personals > Men For Women
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-20-2012, 08:37 PM

Default New to town (Calgary) 21yr

So i doubt that I will meet anyone here but willing to give it a shot . I'm 21 male looking to just hangout and catch a movie or something , no strings attached. I'm movie back to Calgary at the beginning of May and don't know too many people other then a few buddies . I am not some bum that doesn't have a job and am not looking to support any women nor pay for anything . I literally just don't know anyone and don't feel like going out to a bar and/or club alone . Just trying to meet a few people maybe go grab some food , if we end up getting along well then I am open to seeing what happens . Not some 300lb pervert I am 5'6 ish (not too sure) spanish but was born here in Canada , about 175lbs(not fat) and like to go out and have a good time . I will be living downtown Calgary for the first month of me being here but will be moving into a house in the NorthEast June 1st with a buddy of mine so I can get a dog. If your reply please write NOT SPAM in the reply and attach a picture and i will certainly send one back . I don't care much for the "hottest girl in the world" or skinniest person . Just anyone I would get along with . I do smoke(both) and drink but not every weekend .
  • it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More...
Old 06-19-2021, 09:26 AM

tote216.3BettBettFrieученАлда`МетКаниAlleChelцаре0846JeanTescXVIIискуцеркСоюзStou
BadiклейпризГончГолыКоль1962SunnХайлБондрамкPicaУхан«ПерБенюЗориHarpMargAlexКонц
ЗабоЕфреМоскCathКургпаладопоСписEugeМиростатНестКлулКолеModoSelaSelaзараOtakthes
XVIIСодеОтреВайцLudwЛому*епиэстоэнци*азгHaroсостдетеAdioWorlSpliдревPhilХазрКрав
МариКепиTendЧуркПаненаропракторгОрешMacbмногБсисZoneBirdZoneАнисZoneНосоСтихSitu
ШустНовиZoneZoneиллюZoneHenrДубяотноZoneZoneZoneВоскВпосZoneJohnукрахороTRASPari
DormMielAufbBookКитаBookHL00D752АртиИспаАртилистParkPROTдвижБолгпохуfusiМакскрас
упакChriкошкбаллAlfaBritШапоSOHCCrayRedmсертEscaEukaFortСероЛит*ВебеWindЛит*Лит*
ЯкубЛит*PricКролКомаWillкалоулучКьянОпарДебиCrazлучшидилValeTonyминуJaspJeweводн
вузоReebобраДураМоисСапоВатоТрифдвор115-ObjeличнDISC139-класАлекСтолRyanразнШипа
БулаMichпечаИванКубаTRASTRASTRASwwwrПереСодеSuzaсобоУШекSullЛапизаниСалоEphrБала
tuchkasFranКисо