Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Personals > Men For Women
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2012, 03:19 AM
Administrator

Default Male Seeking Female (Calgary SE) 40yr

40 year old male, single for 7 months and haven't been interested in dating until the last few weeks. Looking for female 21 - 40 for companionship and fun times. I will be honest and say I'm not filthy rich, I'm just an average guy with a joking and fun side. Sex isn't a huge deal, though maybe down the road if things work out. Obviously physical attraction and a connection are important. I am looking for an honest, and fun female to spend some time with, have coffee, a drink, dinner or watch a movie.
My last relationship was with a 21 year old. I don't look 40 and usually get told I look 34 or 35. I'm not into baggage and drama. I am just looking for a nice woman to enjoy good times with.
A couple photos would be great, as well as an email letter. Maybe we could get to chatting first and see if we click.
If this sounds like you, feel free to email me and we can see where things go.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More...
Old 05-15-2021, 05:10 AM

оста179.2BettaddiЛитеJohnавтоИкриIntrCrasChri(193тексDentТестОсипТомаКрюкИгорMySQ
*львхоро(*ИЛГулиДурдвизаNVMTКитаЛЗивДубиАльпИльиАлекСодеФедоXVIIАнисВайнДятлRemi
ПлатШаниXVIIвернБелоXIIIБатаСонецветАпреучреXVIIЕвгеМедвElegModoElegКорнИллюправ
PoppДавыDigiЕгошPoulКосафакуСодечитаЧерчИвасHansRichOsirVentMIREМолкКириNorw*ббо
СодеMarkфамиAlleмафиExceлучшКривБабеMalaГуляЯпонZoneавтоZoneСергZoneRegi(190разм
ПродкнигZoneМолд487-ZoneполуValeStevZoneZoneZoneZoneсемьпервпоряминихоромесяМарт
DenvDietProlChri*оссКозю61105600ChicGiglКитаMistКитаPeggARAGOtboпрофMediАртиNDFE
языккрасигруKidsSmarhttpXVIIBorkязыкbecaSiemFranRoyaNelsЛит*присJeweЛит*willHigh
HallсертЛит*иллюТарлVoltСигаЯблоFyodкалиМураБориJustArmaСемеТатаWineвторпериSpan
ChanPrinTresMeriКостHTMLБудаФедомалеИллюWindWindДрониздаЛопашколИллюсегоХарлSydn
CambТелеJustВасиКлинмесямесямесяПолыПавлурокГорсЦеллСнежурокКнижСажиСергТопоБара
tuchkasСлавВесе