Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Personals > Men For Women
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-28-2012, 03:19 AM
Administrator

Default looking for a great woman (calgary)

So I am looking for a long term relationship that is a bit out of the ordinary. First a little bit about my self. I am early 40's, tall,in fairly good shape and yes I have a job :). I enjoy traveling and the out doors. I spend a lot of time being active outside from hiking, camping, fishing, sailing (usually part of my traveling) and many more out side adventures. I have no problem meeting woman, the problem is meeting the right woman. I would eventually like the relationship to be open but we always play together, I am straight. If I seem interesting please give me a shout. This is not an ad just for sex. I would like to meet and get to know each other, the attraction has to be there of both of us physically and mentally. I will send a pic if you send one. I prefer to not spend a bunch of time emailing, sorry just a bunch of odd people here and I want to meet people face to face so we both know we are real. Please put "interesting" in the subject line so I know you are real.

thanks

;)

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More...