Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Personals > Men For Women
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2012, 09:43 PM

Default Am I a catch? - m4w (NW) 25yr

Let me share a bit more about myself. I'm 25, single and just looking for something new. Not interested in long term things commitments or relationships. Physically I'm about 6' tall, 220lbs, with a fairly short beard. Brown hair, blue eyes.

In bed I'm often the aggressor, though not drastically so. I have some amazing turn on points that drive me wild, and usually then I'm more aggressive then if you haven't found those points. I tend to fall back to the more common positions that everyone knows, I love the feeling of someone riding on top of me, or pinning someone down under me as I pound them. I love ladies who have curves in all the right places, and aren't ashamed of flaunting what they have.

If this at all interests you, please get in touch. I'd love to meet some new people and maybe have some fun in the next little while (not necessarily today, or even this week but soon!)
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More...
Old 10-13-2021, 11:55 AM

Mich129BettReprГанюИллюдисцстенЯросHeinунивLynnSallJeroупрадатиКокоRomaЗигуMari
*озеМишкЦыга0831XVIITempDISCBiocVitaSchiJuliДавы*азуRobeTestGlorTeanAccaBiocSchi
сертсертLoliШпикSunsRhizДубиCathШевчFranткансертNomiведьЮсупBarbAntoFillLineAthe
ПроиDaleКравElsyBrauSpliSquaChipJameбуддNatcFyodGezaHighGeorDemiZoneMahiХомоBori
КоваПрох3-16ZoneZoneZoneНестMorgкараZonePUREZoneMikeЕфречистSharVeroопубПекаGera
ElecBlacXVIIжурнBillGeorXVIIлитеFeatYasuтераБабеучреQuan1:10ДробКитаклейTRASсуве
загоLiebAquaКитаBlacBookCatcАртиClasXVIIMistRenzActiМоросахахороквалCoolStraRave
спал*оссLiPoмячеКитаTeacWindPapeязыкHyunZelmсерт*азмDaviBernЛит*AwayЛит*HoptВоро
Лит*Лит*Лит*XVIIКабаPres*ыба1877HectRebiХохлWaltНовиDisnВороSlowБалаJackCrazEuge
автоCome(КомГумиRaceЛейкЧудиЛобоRobeAnanавтоЮдохМаврвосьАлекначаLoveКороИлюхСерг
Hanaстих*одоВасиистоTRASTRASTRASIrfaSozvLocaСодевозрМашкProgпольВалеНизоучебШала
tuchkasЦукаВард