Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Health and Wellness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2019, 09:46 AM

Default Is there any side effect to LASIK surgery?

Hi guys,

Does anyone have experience with a LASIK eye surgery? My wife is having some issues with her vision and she has plans to undergo surgery. She is happy with it. She is working at Boston University. Her poor vision is creating problems with her job! But I'm concerned about the side effects of the surgery. She is having diabetes which is not controlled well. Will it be slower and less effective healing for her? Or do you recommend not to undergo surgery?
We will be consulting surgeons from Avant LASIK Laser Surgery clinic.
But, before booking a consultation, I would like to hear from experienced people!
Please advice. Thanks in advance.
Old 09-24-2021, 07:58 AM

Medical Associates can help you get your research done on sharepoint and copy it to your pc. If you write about side effects of any surgery, be ready to comment on the medicine essays for sale (the cheapest essay writing paperwriter.one within an hour). Or make a custom command that is used to copy your medical topics from directories.
Old 04-10-2023, 12:06 PM

Hey! I was impressed with the work done. This https://www.nursingpaper.com/examples/osteoporosis/ writing service did a good job and the writing style was absolutely correct. Excellent essay, did everything that was asked and was completed 4 days before the task was due. Would highly advice, and will use their help for the future tasks.
Old 08-21-2023, 08:49 PM

I used to write a lot. I wanted to become a famous writer. Inspiration came at night, and I quickly ruined my eyesight. I got scared and gave up writing. Then I went to the doctor, was prescribed treatment and prescribed glasses. I've come to terms with them, but I still can't continue writing. How do you get rid of this block?
Old 08-21-2023, 08:56 PM

Let me suggest one way. The best one is to practice writing, at least a few lines at a time. You can also use the recommendations from the article about breaking writer's block https://domyessay.com/blog/how-to-ge...-writers-block . Try each of these options for yourself. I am sure that you will be able to get out of this situation with a victory.