Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Personals > Men For Women
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2012, 06:44 AM

Default Nice guy seeking nice girl

Though I would like a educated woman, quite honestly, I just want a woman who can function without wanting a man to support her. Thats rediculous. Ladies, its not that I don't enjoy going out and paying for things but I'm not a sugar daddy and refuse to constantly be the only one paying for things. You want equal rights, you got it I'm 29, have an education but maybe going back to school in the fall. I have school debt but thats the only debt I have. I have plans and goals and would hope that a woman could understand a man who wants to better himself. I do have a job and thinking about starting a charity. I love helping people and am looking for a girl who loves to cuddle, someone who understands that everyone has they're quarks. I'm looking for someone between the ages of 22ish and 35. I'm also looking forward to meeting someone who isn't afraid to be themselves. People try to change people for the better, thats excellent. I have flaws that I'd be willing to work on and would expect that you would take constructive critisizm if they want to dish it. I'm not a prick, just sick of little girls. I would like a woman whos either working and saving up, going to school or is a professional. Look forward to hearing from you. You'll notice I don't ask for pictures. I'm looking for someone thats not huge but I can deal with chubby, just know I'll be encurraging good health and habbits as I exect if you dont like something about me, be honest, tell me. Maybe I need to change too. Anyways, sounds like I'm asking too much but I just like to be hoenst.