Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Personals > Men For Women
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2012, 03:19 AM
Administrator

Default Lets Be Honest Right From The Start 42

Lets be honest. That is the best way to start anything. I'll start. I'm not here because I'm perfect, obviously. If I was, I would be attached. I am thinking the same about you, and please don't be offended. The key for all of us is to find someone perfect for YOU. Someone who makes your life better. I guess right now I feel pretty empty. I have a lot of good things in my life, but my past relationships have fallen apart. I was with someone for 11 years, and have a child from that relationship. I was then in a relationship for 8 years. I am looking for my LAST relationship.
I am very well employed, have a home , and provide for my child. I have a healthy outlook on life most of the time. I try to eat well, take care, and respect my body and mind. I am 42 years old.I stand 6 feet tall with a thin build and fat stomach, lol. I have lite brown hair, green eyes. I keep 2 days of facial hair. (stuble). I am younger looking for my age, and prefer someone a little younger than myself.
I am not looking to party. I don't drink. I exercise daily for peace of mind. It gives me a sense of well being. Having a partner that is also interested in working out and physical activity would be great.
I am not looking to provide for anyone. I want to find someone who can show that they have worked hard in life and that they are responsible, and somewhat independent.
I am fairly introverted today. I keep to myself. I love reading, movies, music (I play guitar) , family, working, good people, sports, camping, travelling, and LOVE. I am good to those around me. I love to help others and don't need much to keep me happy.
It would be great to find someone that encourages. I don't want negativity. I too want to bring out the best in my partner. I want to grow with someone.
We all deserve the best out of life, and I am always trying to improve the way I am spiritually and physically.
I want someone to be with. Someone to hold and talk to. Someone to share my dreams with. I listen when people talk and want someone who listens too!!!!
I chose Craiglist, because honestly, I am not ready for a structured dating site. Dates are a fact of life, but, what I dream of is a friendship of the best kind. To me that is some much more real than a date. It is a gift of sharing LIFE. . ..not dinner.

If you ever want to talk , and you think at all like I do, please let me know
***************************PLEASE BE FROM CALGARY,AND PLEASE SEND ME SOME INFO ABOUT YOURSELF. I OPENED MY HEART TO YOU SO PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO WRITE MORE THAN ONCE SENTENCE!!!!!!! :)
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More...