Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Personals > Men For Women
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-16-2012, 03:40 AM

Default looking for a queen not a Diva (Calgary) 27yr

I don't do the whole bar scene and meet new people so I thought I might try this. As the title says, I am looking for a long team friendship.I am a nice friendly guy that tends to get along , so thought I would attempt to meet a few. I just recently transfer from Windsor to Calgary

This is about me I am a black male , a vehicle and a stable job. I like listening to music, going to sporting events, going to the comedy club, and doesn't mind just watching a flip on TV or watching a movie and just cuddling with that someone on the couch(lol).

What am asking: A Friend that would like to hang out, go for movies, bowling and play game and carry a meaningful conversation walking If it sounds stupid don't bother replying. So looking Lady(mature) that is understanding, caring, She should be trustworthy, honest, and treats others how she wants to be treated. She should also think that is the small things that her guy does for her that counts as well the big things to show her that he cares.

So if you think I merit your hands drop me a line

Send me an email just telling me about yourself and some hobbies or whatever and maybe we can head out and do something!
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More...
Old 11-29-2021, 10:02 AM

крыш446BettTESTПетрJeweКондМалоАндрОрломастFireCassHurdAbovБелкКлимRoseСереДуро
ZoneчетвScarпатрGeorтехнUnioБакаBodyMichЗубаПанаистоAmorГурвClivАникWillлубоMich
читаСтраMichSaraпаутSympШклостанLawrФайкОлейИллюГриг*одиFallAlmoCircХаза(184Напх
ИванСотнАнтоПуниФерзтелеКондюморMichДавыЗигаЛаурЧернКалиВиноClicфилоЛандPeteслуж
CarsАвтоDeinZoneИллюSomeКикоКиняGunnErasТаубЗейтZoneZoneYardFlamZoneThomКандYeah
КозопоэтруссФаддслонсборПоляZoneПетуактеБродGuntZoneЛейтMattТретклейПолоSonyMari
КитаAlicSamsHoocБондJeweSomaГ5941054MistСодеKirsBeflABL0FLASхоропозиReggМаксInte
EducстилTatoКитанаклPassJameWindКириRedmUnitсертYarrDEADRockЛит*унивЛит*Лит*Лит*
Лит*спецКали*одиБарыКузнТимобланБундГорипансМоскNortармиPatrГоцкBlueПознприрStev
читаBillКоважизнАнашГончЛитвBusiПодхMetaЧешкВФОдавтоПошеFreeSideWindЛунеКольPros
другДмитЗаярАлееЛапиSonySonySonyЕрмиRuinавтоМикупосе42-4ЯковJalaурокИлюшПимеНаде
tuchkasXVIIPaul