Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Main Category > Calgary Flames Sports Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2022, 07:26 AM

Default I need copyright-free music for advertising.

What site can I find copyright-free music on? We will be using music for TV commercials, such music must necessarily be copyright free.
Old 10-01-2022, 07:27 AM

If the music is going to be used for promotional purposes, that's considered commercial use of music, then you definitely need to find copyright-free music. There are very strict copyright requirements on television.
Old 10-01-2022, 07:27 AM

Yes, we were given content requirements. We practically complied with all the requirements, but the copyright for the music didn't work out a bit. As a result, we needed music without copyright and with documented proof.
Old 10-01-2022, 07:28 AM

Such problems often arise, many who shoot content for YouTube, with such problems encountered. Use the service with no copyright music. There is a huge amount of different music for different categories. It does not take much time to find what you need. The cost of subscribing to such services is not very high. I have tried so many different services, but I can't find such a big selection of music anywhere.
Old 04-12-2023, 11:30 AM

I agree with you wholeheartedly, and even when they increase the security of a front door, fence, or other barriers, I continue to use the house intercom system*to play music, which can be connected to your door locks so that visitors can open doors remotely.
Old 09-07-2023, 02:31 PM

Using photos for advertising can be highly effective, especially when they feature trendy images like country girl images It adds relatability and authenticity to the message, increasing its impact. Incorporating current trends into advertising visuals can indeed elevate the overall effectiveness of your campaigns.

Last edited by Katty Perry : 09-07-2023 at 06:09 PM.