Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Main Category > Calgary Flames Sports Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2022, 09:34 PM

Default What do you think will be the future?

I think you've noticed that our world is evolving pretty fast. New technologies are rapidly disappearing almost every day. Therefore, your opinion is interesting. How do you see the future and future technologies?
Old 01-04-2022, 09:36 PM

I think that the future will fluctuate between the continuous development of mankind and its degradation. We will learn to use more and more alternative energy sources. I think that humanity will rely on solar energy, because it is an inexhaustible source of energy that you can get. I'm already starting to study how solar panels work in this article https://a1solarstore.com/blog/how-so...d-schemes.html . I think in the future technology will develop and much will change. I also think that for many people it will be necessary to learn and understand how certain technologies and devices work. In general, we are increasingly confronted with the problem of resource depletion, overpopulation and climate change. We have an interesting future ahead of us.
Old 01-04-2022, 09:39 PM

Quite interesting. I also think that the future lies in green energy sources. And given that solar energy is an available inexhaustible source of energy, the improvement of its extraction technologies will only increase. So I think that over time, each of us will understand how solar panels work.