Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Health and Wellness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2016, 05:52 PM

Default Permanently I want to sleep

I have a constant apathy and I always want to sleep. I can not concentrate at work. I tried to take vitamins, but I did not feel better. What could it be?
Old 03-10-2017, 03:47 AM

This is energy issue I think. Had similar problem before. May be some energetic foods can give you release. But you should see doc. Because there could be another issue. One think you can try instant. Its "Date palm". This fruit is so much energetic.
Old 06-26-2017, 05:08 AM

I heard that it occurs mainly because of the lack of motivation. The negative thoughts, the tedious daily routine can be the reason for the disease.
Old 11-02-2017, 10:11 PM

I know that there are special "smart" pills that give activity, vivacity, improve cognitive abilities. I take these https://nootropicboost.com/buy-best-...cs/aniracetam/ pills when I have a lot of work. I don't work well in stressful situations, usually I cann't concentrate and make a lot of mistakes. These pills help me stay focused and attentive, my memory gets better. Try these pills in order to become more active.
Old 05-13-2018, 04:41 PM

This may be a lack of vitamin D, which is produced in the human body under the influence of sunlight. Try to walk more and drive out of town
Old 06-01-2018, 11:55 AM

AS far as I know, you can try some extraordinary methods, like cannabis oils to get better sleep. Some of them can be used even in cooking, which makes them comfy.
Old 07-03-2018, 12:05 PM

I know that the marijuana is great for relaxing, but you need to choose the right strain of marijuana for this, you need the strain with a large indica content, because the sativa can improve mood and give vivacity, and the indica are perfectly relaxing. I can recommend you to read on the Internet information about this, for example here http://www.ncsm.nl/strain/mr-nice-guy . Marijuana is really very helpful for insomnia, apathy, depression.