PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Calgary 30yr

personals
03-14-2012, 07:23 AM
Hello I am 30 years old and moving to Calgary in April from British Columbia. I am going to need someone to tour me around and show me the best places to go. I have been living in a ski town for the past 8 years so I love outdoor activites, and having a good time. I only know a few people in Calgary so the more people I meet the better. If you are up for the challenge I am ready!!!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/w4m/2901270454.html)

C_T1
03-14-2012, 12:30 PM
[QUOTE=personals;32580]Hello I am 30 years old and moving to Calgary in April from British Columbia. I am going to need someone to tour me around and show me the best places to go. I have been living in a ski town for the past 8 years so I love outdoor activites, and having a good time. I only know a few people in Calgary so the more people I meet the better. If you are up for the challenge I am ready!!!

I am up for the challenge, I wouldn't mind touring you around or giving you tips on where to go, I Can't drive due to a medical condition or giving you tips on where to go. "Best Places" such as eating, shopping right? If you're interested just reply back.