PDA

View Full Version : Hopeless Romantic (Calgary)

personals
03-26-2012, 05:31 AM
Well I am going to give this a try, for the last time. All I get is spam and idiots who wanna get laid and that IS NOT what I am looking for.
First things first, I smoke and I am 420 friendly.

I know that looks are not everything but you should be at least decent looking as I am far from a scrub.
I am 5'8-9 so a tall man would be wonderful.
I do not care if you have kids as long as they are not my age, that's nasty.
I want the hopeless romantic type of guy, not that I always like that but having a guy whos always willing would be nice.
I would like to have a relationship that will eventually lead to marriage and kids.
I miss looking into someones eyes and feeling it through my whole body, I miss those long passionate kisses in the middle of a walk just
because we saw something beautiful that made us happy. I dont mind being single but kindda sucks when you want to cuddle up and watch a movie...alone lmao.
I do like to be spoiled sometimes, and I also like to spoil.
Interests:
Canoeing, Biking, Swimming, Boating, Camping, Rollerblading, Road Trips, Movies, Trips, Cooking, Reading, Cars and I am sure much much more
I am more comfortable in a garage full of men then I am in a salon full of woman, I swear a lot I try not too, sometimes easier said then done.
I am not really into clubs and such but do love going to a bar/pub with some friends.
I am not looking for someone who is a player so dont waste my time.

I am just looking for someone to have fun and be happy with. if you think that is you drop me a line.
Please put Romantic in the subject line. If you do not attach a picture with your email it will be deleted, I would also like more then three lines.
Hope to hear from you soon
XOX

* There is no real age range aside from being 40 and under.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/w4m/2922564933.html)