PDA

View Full Version : So what did I ever do to you Telus?

wireless
01-03-2017, 05:25 PM
So what did I ever do to you Telus? Over the past few months, I have had a ridiculous number of Telus problems and spent many many hours on the phone with tech people. I have also waited around for tech support. One phone support event was 6 hours for the day and ended with me being without phone, TV and internet for 4 days because of a faulty router box (not to mention that I missed a night with friends to sort the mess out).

Another time, I was told that I could get fibre optic and when the tech support guy came, he said that he didn't know he was coming to do fibre optic & that he was having "bad luck" (his words, I swear) and would rebook and come back. He never did and it was another month before that was resolved. When I had someone come from BC Hydro to check my insulation, they told me that where the Telus wires were put in, it was a mess and that all of the insulation at the edge of the trusses near the Telus wiring was pulled back & left bare so that moisture was building up. He said it was very sloppy.

After each of 6 calls for tech support, the phone calls ended with someone in either the Philippines, Guatemala or Calgary apologizing and telling me that I could have some free movie rentals. So now I get my bill and after taking the fine folks at Telus up on their act of generosity, I have been billed for 13 movies - even though I had been told I had been gifted over 16. Insult added to injury. Which takes me back to my question:
What did I ever do to you Telus?

More... (http://forum.telus.com/t5/Internet-TV-Home-Phone/So-what-did-I-ever-do-to-you-Telus/m-p/67793#M10403)