PDA

View Full Version : I want a man that can take charge (Calgary) 29yr

personals
04-04-2012, 05:20 PM
Hello Potential Men! I am a 29 year old single woman. Stand 5'9, 180 pounds, Size 12, beautiful and Healthy. I have my s**t together so to speak, 10 years at the same job, my own car, house, etc. Family is important to me, and I love children and animals. I am both a homebody and an outdoorsy type depending on my mood. I love to travel, swim, surf when I'm by the Ocean, read, walk, watch movies. I don't watch tv, find most of it to be garbage. I'm very inquisitive, intelligent, warm, and told I am funny. I am not much of a shopper unless I'm in the US, but I do like my shoes! I hate malls. I love trying new and ethnic places to eat. I don't really like to cook, but I am not terrible at it. I do however love to bake and can whip you up some scrumptious things. I am looking for a man ages 25 to 50 interested in a long term relationship, and I do want children. If you don't then that's a deal breaker for me. I want you to have your act together, job, car, place, etc. I want a gentleman who takes care of and protects his lady - holds doors open, etc. Similar interests to me. I want you to be a take charge kind of guy though not domineering, charasmatic, intelligent, witty. I prefer tall men, 6 feet and above, average to fit body. Absoutley no drugs of any kind, non-smoker- these are also deal breakers. Social drinker, I like my beer too. I am looking to start of casual with dates and see where this can lead. You must send a picture and a decent description of yourself and you life if you expect a response from me. Thank you!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More... (http://calgary.en.craigslist.ca/w4m/2939963541.html)