Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums  

Go Back   Calgaryn.com - Everything Calgary Forums > Personals > Women for Men
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-08-2012, 03:42 PM

Default Craigslist Slut (Calgary)

To all the flaggers and asshole people playing CL police........... FUCK OFF and get a real life.

Go to the M seeking W section and start flagging some of those disgusting posts. Men that want nothing more than to fuck a woman and leave her.
Have you READ any of them recently, or are you unable to tell an intelligent post from a filthy degrading one. OHHHHHH and let's not forget about the cock shots......... those are a real treat for every woman to look at.......... NOT.

UPDATE:
Can you believe that this post has been on here for over 12 hours now...... don't you find that hilarious. WHERE ARE ALL THE FLAGGERS AND INSECURE MEN AND WOMEN NOW??????
I gave you every opportunity to flag me within the first hour or two when you saw Craigslist SLUT in the title......... But of course no one will flag this post because with that title it puts it right up there with all the other disgusting M for W posts. God forbid that an intelligent woman put a post on here though, then the CL policing flaggers who have no life of their own are out in full force. As they feel the need and right to control everyone else's personal life........ PATHETIC

Even more pathetic is I actually had men respond to this post with invitations and cock shots........ WTF......... . Start using your big head(if there is anything up there to use) instead of your little head.

FURTHER UPDATE;
My post was flagged and removed already. I simply put it back up. I guess it offended the gentle sensibilities of the FLAGGERS. LOL
OH, and thank you to all the emails of support!!! MUCH APPRECIATED .... and to the ones who email me thinking this is a real post LOOKING for someone ......... it is NOT and I will not respond to your emails, you get a life as well. If you can not tell that this is sarcasm then we are in really big trouble.
The person who spammed me before .... this is especially for you asshole.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More...
Old 06-09-2012, 04:44 AM

I got into it with the flaggot tonight and he ID'd himself to me. His name is Richard Durgant and his e-mail is richarddurgant2012@gmail.com So please start harassing him by e-mail and give him a taste of his own medicine! Message me if you want his pic. I'm serious!